It is cold,just like early spring before anything grows.I hope Kritter likes his birthday cake made in a bundt pan. I may just see if I can find other cake pans in the coldroom. Coldroom my ass,it is the same tempurature as the basement.It is a good place to store things you dont use often and have nowhere else for them to go.
I cant eat garlic bread,had some with supper and have a gut ache and bloating which means dont put your face under the covers!! This is going to be short tonight, The house looks like a bomb went off. Just wait until they get a look at the kitchen wall colour!! they havent seen it since it was painted. The closest to a neutral colour is the living room with walls that are blue/grey.They will be getting painted a nice topaz this winter. I have so much to shovel away because Caits is bringing her boyfriend,and I kind of dont like strangers coming here with the house like it is.oh well,if he doesnt like it too bad,he will be covered with cat hair and dog hair.Welcome to the MAD HOUSE!!!
thats all tonight,talk again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment