Monday, May 17, 2010

It is so frigging hot,at least 10 degrees above normal. Cant open any windows as the smoke from the fire makes my throat sore.Our friend has moved all her horses and donkeys plus cats and dogs home. Was surprised to see her being interviewed on TV. She has a little minature donkey that when she bought him, had never been brushed. He has long long forelock,I call him Joanne's Rastafarian donkey. Ill help her put beads in it. I have some really colourful.

Ian has 1 and a half bookshelves put together. Tomorrow we are supposed to finish although it is supposed to be over 30C and I dont think I will be of much help. I finished most of my planting on Saturday,just have a canister of assorted flowers to scatter all over the round bed. Hope they all come up and I can get flowers for the house. I always have sunflowers but sometimes I like something not so boisterious,like the sweetpeas and the like. I just remembered that I have nasturtiums yet also have a package of wall flowers but have a nice pot for them.

Went to Home Depot last week to get paint to touch up the bedroom. They had Prarie Sunset as some creepy peach sherbert. Ian is going to cut a piece of gyprock so they can colour match it. well, I am heading off to bed,under the ceiling fan. Have a good night and remember Arnols Awartzenegger's famous saying,Ill Be Back.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment