Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It has not been a good day fibro wise. My biceps and triceps are all in spasm,elbows hurt and the weirdest of all is the charlie horses in my diaphram. I turn too quick and there it is feeling as big as a baseball. Have the brain fog,too. I am trying to get along with as little pain stuff as possible.

One bright note,I bought more solar trash for the backyard.Sure bathes the yard in colour!!Ian is planting parsnips and if I can I will be planting all the sunflowers,and the geraniums. I just noticed today that the metal bench needs to be painted I put a large planter on the seat with 3 different colours of geraniums. This year its 3 shades of pink.I will put nastursiums all around the the planter. Last year we planted marigolds in a huge bed,but this year it will be an assortment of flowers,will have to wait until they germinate. We are going to be gone for 2 weeks in July,so I didnt want to have too much for Cathy to water when she gets here to clean the cat box.well,Caits can do the cleaning of the box.

We went fishing yesterday and it was so much fun,I couldnt fish and I wont get into the boat so Harry and I had a good time napping. We have to get him some gravol or the like,he got car sick on the way back home.Just drooled a lot and laid with his head in my lap. Poor thing,he was fine once he got out of the truck.I knew that I was in for a bad day when I woke up,I usually stretch before I attempt to get up.could not even do that well the flareup usually only lasts a few days.

Ian is still being a food Nazi,I have decided to just ignore his attitude and keep on with what I am doing. I like to have a choice of what I have on my plate,not something he thinks I like. I am tired of potatos ,no matter how they are cooked. same with rice so I will make bulgar and coucous. Well,it is after midnight and I need to try and get comfortable. Will try and find something interesting to talk about. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. actually you are correct about the potatoes. Brown rice bulgar and coucous are lower on the glycemic index so less carbs is better for diabetics. I avoid potatoes they spike my sugar

    ReplyDelete