Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Going to Edmonton tomorrow. Ian is planning the route by the places I want to go so it will be the west end,through St Albert.then up to 137Ave until we get to the northeast and come home.Should be fun even tho the retarded weather witch says there will be rain. We are taking the truck because some of the places have iffy parking.We will take the El Camino into the Fort tomorrow.

I fell asleep this afternoon and missed all the news. I forgot to take anything out of the freezer so we had soup and grilled cheese. Was good with my salad. I have to stop at Walmart,they are the only place I have found pumpkin orange spray paint. I want to paint the black bird thing I have in the garden and orange is a good enough colour. Have to buy cup hooks so I can hang my sleeping gnome. Also have a string of solar lanterns and have just the best place for them. All of Ian's sunflowers are up,mine are just starting. Just noticed that the alliums will be in bloom in a day or so.

Going in with Ian when he gets his bloodtest and will have mine too. Have to get a seperate one in July. It has something to do with my platelets. who knows,maybe they do tricks or something.We are going to the Yukon in about 6 weeks. I have to figure out what food to take and what clothes to bring along. We also have to figure out what to do with Ian's warfarin etc.
I think the dr will tell us to stop every couple of hours so he can move around.Thats fine by me,Harry and I will be up for a pee break anyway. We figure we will stop at Pouce Coupe for the first night. They have a nice little town campground that is cheap!!

I am going to see if I can get on the bariatric surgery list. I cant seem to lose the weight I need to.I have been to overeaters anonymous for 4 years in BC and never did lose a pound. I take medication that keeps the weight on,specially the insulin.Been on it for 16 years.I get fed up with skinny drs. tell me to use willpower.Any of the "groups" that are for chubby ones can kiss my ass,too. I left OA for 6 months,came back and the same people were bitching about the same things,they hadnt changed anything. I never went back.I would go for the lap band surgery,if I can get on the list.I may not be able to because of the hiatis hernia.who knows,it cant hurt to try.
well,I am going to end this and go sit out and watch the solar lights as they come on. Have a yard full. Will be back tomorrow night or Friday night and see if I can have an encounter with a walmart person,rofl

No comments:

Post a Comment