I spent 2 hrs scrubbing the deep fryer,had a boil over and the oil just seems to burn on the sides.Well it is clean now with fresh oil so happy frying.Should have the other bookcase up tomorrow,then Ian has to lug approximately 30 boxes of books. There may be less but if I take the ones I enjoy reading,most of them will find a home somewhere,either back in a box or on the shelves. Ian doesnt enjoy reading much,I read way too much but learn a lot of stuff. My head is full of useless information but it does come in handy sometimes.Its weird,I can pull stuff out of my head all the time.
The damn cat is scratching on the wall because he wants someone to bring down whole cat food.He does not like to eat little pieces,spoiled old thing. If he dropped them on the floor,Harry would be a happy dog. Today feels like I should have put the furnace back on,supposed to be 0C tonight. Guess I will have to get another comforter and throw it on the bed.
There is absolutely nothing on TV tonight. I guess I could always watch crap or a dvd. will probably watch a dvd.Dont have a clue when Ian will be back. Hope it isnt too hard to take out that transmission. Its big because the machine it is coming out of is real big. I could have my shower before he gets home,he is gonna need a big one when he gets back.well,Im going to make a cup of Roobiboos tea and read some more.Maybe I will have something interesting for tomorrow.Night All.Ill be back.
No comments:
Post a Comment