Monday, May 24, 2010

It started out cloudy then sunny now back to cloudy.Hope the solar lights got enough sun. I am going to the doctor soon,going to get Ian to use permanent marker to pinpoint the area that needs an injection.The marker will wear off eventually. if not,oh well,I will have black circles on my back.

Ian is giving me a great anniversary present- he will pay for my tattoo pigs eyes to be coloured and his wings also.Little sucker will have red eyes and grey wings. The next Tattoo will be a mosquito with attitude, and will say Bite Me.,my second favorite saying.My favorite is Kiss My Ass.the pig says....when pigs fly!If I was younger,I would have tattoos all over my arms.

Ian helped plant a large field with spuds,and helped with onion sets and a bunch of other veggies. We dont plant greens anymore because Ian cant eat them being on warfarin. I cant eat the amount that we would have.

I dont know what I did to lose yesterdays blog,cant remember what I was typing so it must have been boring.My daughter Cathy was rear ended on her way to work .My grandson was in the car and it was good he is still in the car seat. They spent most of the day in the Emergency.
She has slight whiplash and my Grandson didnt have a scratch. People dont know how to drive in traffic circles. The Asian guy who hit her didnt want to give her his info after she gave him hers,but she called the cops and he then gave her his info. Her insurance company wants to get her car scanned as it is a unibody and it may be damage not seen by looking at it. She is on light duty at work,how can a silk-screen hand printer be light duty.

I need to get my granddaughter Caits out here to teach this old bitch some new tricks on the computer. She is patient with me. I dont even use my cell phone,but I dont like talking on the phone anyway. I have to stop in at the vets,to find out about heart worm and how much Gravol to give to Harry.We are going up to Calling Lake which is about 11/2 hrs from here to catch some walleye. They bite really good when the fluff is flying. I will just sit at the shore with my dog and we will both be stoned-Harry on gravol and me on antihistamines. Ian can catch my 2 walleye and row in and give them to me then he can catch his2. Will be interesting day.

I might go into the Fort to get a couple of salads for me and maybe some caffeine free diet cola.Safeway has a good brand that doesnt taste like chemicals. well,I think I caught up on things now,but never can tell.My mind streams 2 different thought processes,so I find it easy to read a book and watch TV and not miss anything,yeah I truly am a mad woman lol.
Good night to all who read this stuff and hope you arent completely bored hearing about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment