I think I slept most of the day but could use a whole lot more. All I seem to do is sleep. Ian is so good, he doesnt complain and will cook supper as long as I clean up. No problem,if it was just me,I would live on salads,grilled cheese,tomato soup and Kraft Dinner. Corn and peas for veggies.
I have been holding off getting into the shower,it hurts too much to twist the body around. Maybe I can talk Ian into washing my back and legs.Yeah,wouldnt take much talking,rofl. Harry doesnt like the snow,he had nice green grass to eat now it is white. And he sure makes quick work of his business! Bought some child Gravol liquid,just got to stop in at the vets to find out how much to give him. I could just put a bib on him but I know how I feel in the backseat,have to bring a bag! dont want him to suffer.
Already making lists of what food to bring when we go to the Yukon. Oatmeal for breakfast,soup and sandwiches for lunch its just supper that has me stumped. Oh well,I will 'git er done'. well heading off to bed before I cant move. Try and talk tomorrow. Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment