Wednesday, May 12, 2010

we were over at a friends house this afternoon,he brought Ian back a bottle of Old Granddad Bourbon. We notices a smoke plume rising and heard emergency vehicles. There is a fast moving brush fire not far from their place. After we left,we looked back at the smoke and it was black and heavy. Guess we wont be quadding in there for a while. The smoke is over Redwater and I have a sore throat from it. Supposed to be hot until next Tuesday.

Ian got two planters filled with mixed dirt and cow manure. We will have to go gather more cow pies tomorrow. I dont have much to say tonight,not too much happened today and I am going to have grilled cheese for my supper. Ate my salad but fell asleep watching the news. Just heard they are going to put water bombers on the fire,there was one in the same area last year. fire should be out soon. Night to the few who read this blog,it must be the most boring thing ever! Have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment