Not feeling so good with my stomach,looks like I will be going to the doctor soon.I may end up with having the hiatius hernia fixed. I am going to try an experiment,stop eating bread and wheat products to see if I feel better. Doesnt hurt to try and all I will really miss will be grilled cheese and garlic bread.
It was raining when I got up this morning but has stopped now,still looks real grey out there. I have got to get the lilies planted real soon.They are calling for rain/snow showers for tomorrow. who knows,the weather lady is such a dumb bitch so we could have what southern Alberta had.I think I will go in a few months early Oh,it started raining again!
I have the oven on,waiting for it to heat up to bake the spuds, I am not all that thrilled with gas cooking.we had propane in BC and all my recipies are timed for that. It was hard getting the timing right so that is my excuse for not baking a lot anymore.If Ian wants a cake,he makes it himself,they are generally okay but he puts fruit cocktail in most cakes. All I bake these days are butter tarts and tomato soup cake. I do xmas cake all year long,I dont use and peel,hate the stuff,just use glace cherries and almonds,golden raisins.Has hardly and cake to it. Have to bake a cake for Kritters birthday on Wednesday.They are coming out for supper-rotissed chicken
I won a contest at the Home Shopping thingy,got a lot of stuff.The rotissery is the best thing ever,got2 flavor wave cookers and other stuff. My friend phoned me because her mom had watched the draw and heard my name. I didnt believe it until Purolator pulled up in the drive way.That was at least 10 years ago,when I was still chatting on Gamehouse.lol The spuds are in the oven and in half and hour or 45 minutes I will stick the sausages in with the spuds.
I was too late remembering I had to go to the drug store.well,there is always tomorrow.I might be on here again tonight but if not will be back tomorrow.Bye now
No comments:
Post a Comment