Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It has been raining quite hard,with thunder. Hope the fire got some of the hard rain we did. I wont have to go out and water the potted plants tonight.

Ian is going to help out with potato planting tomorrow. I cant bend over good enough to help so will fool around and get some stuff done. I have to do a load of towels,there are only the ratty ones left in the cupboard. We went into the Fort today to get the paint, this time I took a hunk of the wall for their matching machine. Ian wanted to change the plug so he cut a big chunk out of the wall. The colour can best be described as Home Depot orange mixed with red.

When we got home it was 31C outside. 26C in the house. warm. all the fans were put to good use. It has cooled down with the rain so is at least kind of comfortable. I sleep poorly when it is hot,only because of the meds I take am I able to sleep at all. Most of the meds make me super sensetive to sun so I usually always use sun block and wear a hat,mostly ball caps.

Saw my first actual Walmart person. She was wandering around the store with gloves,earmuffs and a tuque.Did I mention she was wearing Daisy Dukes?? Everyone else was sweating as bad as I was,lol.I was not the only person to stop and stare!!! I had a few words with a dumb bitch at the stop light.She threw a lit cigarette out her window so I called her a dumb bitch and asked her if she would like her house burned because someone else threw out a lit cigarette. Ian sort of hid behins the steering wheel. I was not quiet and I was not polite. Her mouth just dropped and the light changed and we drove off..

We are having another series of thunder and lightening so will have to shut down. Will be back tomorrow,God willing and the creeks dont rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment