what is left of the day is sunny and warm.Got dressed and went out to where Ian was building his pigeon-catcher thingy. He looked up and said where do you want to go.I guess he can read me like a book.Went and got 4 more boards,then fooled around in Walmart. I was looking for some of those Walmart people.Guess its not warm enough yet.
I was going to vacum the huge dust bunnies but I did it on Tuesday .any more times one would think I was a clean freak.Ian is doing rib eyes for supper,got a bunch in the freezer.Once I have my salad,wont want anything but the steak.Maybe I will do him some bulgar,makes a nice change from spuds.I figured out why my sugar was out of wack-pigged out often on garlic bread.Dont usually eat so many carbohydrates.I have got to clean out my bedroom,the place of last resort for crap that doesnt have a home.might get that done but am going to spend time outside while it is nice.The laundry basket is still in there full of clothes so those need to be folded,then that will make more room for me to walk around.I need to get 2 Ikea book cases so Ian can take the shelves down,they are dust catchers and I want to bring up more books from the basement.It is just figuring out what day would be best,after the end of the month.Probably a Wednesday would be fine.well,not much going on,just my boring life.Wouldnt change it if we won the lottery,I would get another toy fox terrier for Harry to bug,it would be Ians dog.well,bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment