Thursday, April 29, 2010

So we went and did the shopping. I must be a magnet for all the crazies,they always find me.Went into Giant Tiger just to look around while Ian was at the bank. Some old fart started talking to me and would not stop. I checked my lottery tickets [losers as usual] and got new ones for this Friday and Saturday.Still the old fart kept talking to me. Ian looks at me and I just roll my eyes,it is such a common thing.Went to a grocery store and had another weird person talked to me about the price of bread,how it is cheaper to buy store bread. I used to make bread nearly every day but I seem to be more sensitive to carbohydrates lately. Figured I was done with the crazies.No,I never find walmart people that look strange,I get the talkative ones. Could never understand why. Ian says they probably think Im friendly but dont know me.! He came close to being a homicide victim at that particular time. I thought WTF what did I do to deserve crazies.
Was going to make a stirfry for supper with veggies Ian can eat but after I got the groceries put away,my balance was out of whack and I just couldnt.Make it tomorrow.Besides Ian wont be home hovering while I cut the veggies with the mandoline. He figures I will cut my fingers off or something equally as bad.
It is garbage day tomorrow,hope I get all the waste baskets emptied for a change.
Harry is a bad dog,he chewed a plug in for the computer. We will now have to close the door of the computer room when we leave. Bought a new phone for the house,a corded one to replace the crappy one we brought with us from BC.It has large numbers,I guess one is getting up there when you need to buy a phone with big numbers!!
It is supposed to be getting colder. So much for global warming! Down to -2C tonight.And this is the last day of April??? I bought some foil wrapped baking spuds at Walmart.4 to a tray for a loonie,it was a good price so I bought 2.Then I had to get Sour cream-Fat Free of course so then I started thinking healthy food choices so I bought yougurt.
I hope to sleep in tomorrow, there isnt really anything that has to be done except find a home for the stuff on the shelves in the bedroom.There are 6 piggy banks but I am going to be rolling the coins soon,well,soon for me! I should take my meds and take Harry out for the last time tonight. All for today,maybe something interesting will happen tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only one who attracted the crazies I swear i have a sign on my head that says i give a shit!!! lol i always get the ones that are off their meds!

    ReplyDelete