I think Ian is making supper tonight but am not absolutely sure. I could throw together some grilled cheese and tomato soup,mmmm,my idea of comfort food!!
I am going to have to fork out some bucks for a new medic alert bracelet. Ian should have one while taking warfarin. Mine is an expansion bracelet and it pinches all the time Maybe I should try a necklace this time.The bracelet I have is my 3rd in 16 years of being diabetic. Too bad I dont qualify for an islet transplant but I still have my own insulin creeping around the body. I
am very lucky that I dont have any nerve damage,or eye damage. Just am so tired of having to have a shot twice a day. Not to mention the shot of methotrexate I have every Saturday.It is hard to keep track of which leg I used the week before!!
So Ian is making supper for sure. He is going through the pantry calling out this and that. I told him my choice but since he is cooking,it is his choice. Harry keeps jumping on my legs,looked at the time-he wants his supper.There now I have fed Harry so he wont bug me for anything for a while.I have noticed that he keeps pushing me off my pillows at night,cant even have my pillows to myself!!Harry goes nuts when the crows are walking on the road and the front yard. He doesnt like magpies either. So Ian is making some rice thing that I am not going to eat.I asked him to bring up bread but he said the last stuff went mouldy. I dont eat all that much bread except for the dangerous stuff-garlic bread. I could eat that stuff everyday.!! I was going to do some dusting today but I laid down until the urge passed.Filled the dishwasher and ran it.I cant figure how 2 people can use so many dishes,its never ending.well,I must go dig through the pantry and see what gems I can find. nite all.
No comments:
Post a Comment