should be gone.Although,there was a lot of snow in the bush,mainly shaded areas.Duh! of course it would be in the shaded areas,where else!! There is nothing to watch on TV,either.I watch Fringe and Sanctuary and PBS on Sundays. Ian watches nascar shows and races and fishing shows. Sometimes drives me crazy.at least he isnt a hockey fan. I admit I watch CFL but only when the Eskimos are playing! Supper is going to be a catch whatever is in the fridge night. I am so used to napping in the afternoon with taking the muscle relaxants that when it gets a certain time,I get really sleepy.
My latest tests confirm what I have been thinking,sugars are high[as usual] but everything else is fine.Had a B-12 but where ever I was bleeding,it seems to have stopped as the iron was good. New problem,low platelets.I will not have a blood marrow test unless I get put to sleep.Done enough painful tests. who knows what the next blood test will reveal.
No comments:
Post a Comment