well,I am going to take my meds and crawl into bed,maybe I wont have a headache in the morning.well,I dont know what I did but the font is different. oh well, I am just too wiped out to care
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
well I wasnt on the computer yesterday at all. All we did was buy some groceries and get boards from Home Depot.3 more boards and the roof of the pergola is finished. It has been really hot with a lot of wind.Grass fires all over the place. It is supposed to go back to seasonal temps tomorrow but I will believe it when I see it. Have had the furnace turned off since Saturday and the windows have been open day and night. We went to trap pigeons this afternoon but it is so hot they stay away from the grainary until dusk.Also went to shoot gophers. There wasnt any,they have moved to the nearest dugout.So we visited a friend and he was tearing down an old wooden storage shed.The cat had dug doen 2 feet and hit ice!! it is on the shaded side of the property,not much sun.Ian is going to plant potatos with them and we get 2 rows of hills. When we got home I had to go to bed,took 2 antihistamines ,my eyes were all gritty and itchyhad a bitch of a headache,still have one but its not too bad.The trees are coming into leaf and flower and I have an allergy to some tree pollen,especially cottonwood and poplar. My eyes look like I have been on a bender. Will be putting insurance on the El Camino this coming week, We will use it when we go to Ikea. Ian wants to do some work on the front end of the truck. I just want to get a couple of bookcases.and maybe something else.I like the accessories they have there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment