Dont have an clue about doing anything tomorrow except to empty and refill the dishwasher. What I would rather do is watch old movies and sleep all day. Wonder if anyone notices the recurring theme of sleep.Yes,I dont get enough because of disjointed sleeping patterns at night. After a week or so of that,I start sleepwalking. Ian tells me I get up,get something to eat or drink,wander around for a while then come back to bed. I am lucky I dont fall down the stairs!!
I have got to check and see if I have any split peas,need to make pea soup. Froze the dumb ham bone and it makes me feel guilty when I open the freezer and there it is staring at me.. Next time I will make sure Cathy and the kids are here for supper when I cook the other spiral ham..
I am trying to get all the plants in good shape before they start their annual growing spurt. I have a small leaved rubber plant that started as a 21/2 inch pot,It is now 9 inches tall and as wide. The livingroom window faces east so all year their is bright filtered light. I am still looking for a ficus plant but no luck,will have to go to a nursery I think..I dont know what to get Kristopher for his birthday, We were going to give him a fishing rod and reel but Ian figures maybe next birthday. I will probably get him a Tonka truck or grader or backhoe.He is a great kid,loves his Punka so much and Nana is okay,too. My running shopping list didnt happen,dont know if it is because we dont need anything or someone rubbed off the board, white boards are great most of the time.
Ian is watching the Untouchables,the older TV show with Robert Stack,he of the expressionless face.Ian got his Income tax refund today,I got mine a few days ago but wasnt expecting anything and was not disappointed. Ian got back exactly what the Quick Tax said he would get. I think he is going to spend it on the trip to Whitehorse. I am not sure if I want to buy another pair of earrings or some artwork for a change. I have a bracelet of T'lingit design already besides the Haida Killer wale earring plus a pair of Raven stealing the sun earrings.Maybe I should stay with the carvings.
well, I really havent got anything more to tell anyone that would be of interest so will take the meds and try to sleep.bye for now
No comments:
Post a Comment