Wednesday, April 14, 2010
I wonder why Global TV Edmonton doesnt get rid of their annoying weather dummy.She drives me crazy.SHUT THE FUCK UP WOMAN. she cant even get the weather remotely right.The CTV station has a real good weather person but the news readers are awful,can put up with the guy but the woman has weird different size eyes,spend more time looking at these strange different size eyes and dont catch all the newscast.Harry wants to go out but really I think he wants to bark at the neighbours dogs. These neighbours are weird also. If we come out to sit in the sun,they pack up their kids and dogs and go inside. this has been going on for 3 years. If they insist on playing dance music,I will put on a bellydancing CD that I have. They will then think we are terrorists. I need a vacation like not wait until July,go in June,or even May!!!I dont know why but everyone seems to do stuff to bug the crap out of me. Maybe I just need more sleep,who knows.could be I just need them to leave me alone. and I certainly dont need to remember stuff for Ian. I have enough trouble remembering stuff for me.I bought hot dog buns but no weiners, Could be going crazy,then who would care just stuff me in a looney bin and forget me.Nice family.back later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment