Sunday, April 18, 2010

well,it is late afternoon and has been sunny and warm. Did absolutely nothing in the house, Ian brought up all my gnomes and 2 pigs so I stuck them outside,Had Harry out for a long time,took him for a long walk and found out he needs more walking to stop some of his behaviors. It will take time as everything does with him.He heard kids playing in the playground and started growling.He really does not like kids.Ian put the yucca in the shower last night so it got a good watering then and this morning I watered it again.We did the usual,forgot to take anything out for supper.I guess it will have to be frozen pizza.I will eat my salad first then wont pig out on the pizza.All my Lilies are above ground and the hen and chicks survived another winter. Sometime this coming week we are going gopher hunting. My first time here.If Ian didnt fool around with my scope,should be able to pick them off without a rest.HaHa,I need a rest but can always use the door post of the truck.
He likes the fact that I have become a good shot. Never shot a gun until I was almost 23 but once I did,I was good at it.My biggest thing was if I could shoot a deer,when the opportunity came.I could.
Its funny,I cant watch movies or tv shows that show animals being hurt.I know rationally that they are not but tell my brain that.Its strange,that when we lived in BC,if I wanted a rabbit for supper I would go out and butcher one,same with duck or goose.I preferred to do a rabbit,it was less messy. That is one thing I miss,fresh rabbit.I havent found anyone who sells it out here.
I think I am going to get Ian to bring a box of books up because there is nothing up here I havent read 10 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment