Thursday, April 22, 2010

well,I feel like crap.been out in the sun and wind and got the full brunt of something pollinating. My eyes are all red and itchy,feel like sand in them,I'm sneezing. good thing I have antihistamines.They are a one ingredient antihistamine.
It is finally sprinkling.This will help with all the brush fires around Edmonton.Our county has a total fire ban.even now,it is still hot. Ian planted the sweetpeas,they have a lovely smell.I have to plant sunflowers,have 4 different kinds,some for the birds and others for the house. Have some calendulas for a pot and some california poppies.
Ian is going to plant some orange beets,since he cant eat the greens,he can still eat the root.We are planting 2 rows of hills of spuds at a friends place.They are planting loads of spuds themselves what is 2 more rows.Making plans to go to Whitehorse,making lists as to what food to take and checking places that have sani-dumps.No use lugging a load there and back. We are going to get a hoodie for Jackilyn with the money her and Grandpa got by taking carts back. I think that is more practical.we will get the usual shot glasses but I am in the mood to buy some jewellry,probably carved mammoth or something. we are going to put in a new card in the camera and I am bringing the old Canon SLR camera,it has a roll of 24 in it so might as well use it up.Tomorrow I am not doing anything at all,just take my antihistamines and sleep all day.I will clean up the bedroom the next day.well,Harry has been a little pest,I assume he needs to go out and I should take my meds.
well Good Night to all,will be relaying my boring life to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment