Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I hate the women who call from India for Telus products. I dont have telus anything,finally switched my phone to Shaw. It is cheaper than telus and can get on the phone with a real person.It pisses me off that the Edmonton Journal has customer service in Winnipeg!!Like any one there has heard of Redwater. I believe I need a new computer plus a few lessons. Ian figures just because I can get email,I should be able to do magic tricks or something.I am just 1 step above knowing nothing. Going to buy one of the "Dummies" books and maybe able to do stuff. I am in a bitchy mood today,dont know why but I am and its not my blood sugar.It is supposed to be good weather for the next 7 days.will believe it when it happens. Ian is going to fabricate a cage with a remote controlled stick to trap pigeons. Just so it keeps him busy. I think maybe I have spring fever,want flowers to grow and green things outside. well have rhubarb above the ground,that doesant count because rhubarb grows as soon as the snow is gone. Watched a weird dvd last night,The Happening.it didnt end like I thought it would so was entertaining. Might start watching the 35hrs of Spaghetti Westerns. will be a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment