Saturday, April 17, 2010

Facebook | Lynda M. Crampton


Well here I am again. Bought some more trashy crap for the back yard,this time its butterflies that change colour. We then went over to a friends place,took Harry. He was not impressed by one of the old farmers,didnt growl but didnt go near. He had a time barking and trying to chase the feral cats.Tomorrow if Ian doesnt bring up the gnomes,and meerkats I will just have to smack him. well,if I feel big and brave enough!!lol. After my shower,my nose and chin turned out sunburned.Well,if I remember,I put on sunscreen because I even burn when we go ice-fishing. I am going to have to go back to the doctor,One of the shots hasnt worked. It has been 5 days,the pain should be gone by now. We had the kitchen window and the bathroom window open today. was nice to air out the house.Tomorrow for sure the yucca goes into the shower and the other plants need to be watered and fertilized.BabyDitz ate the tips off the little spider plants I had potted,the furry bugger. I will have to put them on a hook. I have been looking for a weeping fig tree.Had one in BC but I would forget to water it. It grew well but I need plants that thrive on neglect.Have no problem with things like Golden Pothos and dumb African Violets and Xmas cactus,that blooms 3 times a year. I cant grow any kind of ferns or ivy,they hate me.Actually truth be told,I get tired of them and just let them die.
At least Ian didnt watch 2 1/2 men. I now hate that show with a passion. 2 hrs a night,I would much rather hear a fishing show than that show. My job for the next while is rolling coins.There are pigs all over the house with coins in them and the pennies......AAARRRGGGHHH.I need one of those coin sorters and counters, would make it easier. I think I will eat the raspberries that are in the fridge,either that or I will freeze them for later or for a smoothy I have meal replacement drinks in the fridge but they are vanilla so havent tried them. well,there isnt anything left to say, except for my back it was a good day. I am such a stupid person.no wonder I burn so easily is that half my meds make me sensitive to the sun. going to have to put a post-it on the bathroom mirror to use the sun block!Dumb or what!! well bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment