Sunday, June 27, 2010

well,I finally am at it again. I didnt call the doctor about my headaches because after a go round with my son and his partner,they stopped.Interesting to hear his point of view about his childhood. They both were very aggressive and I just said dont email me or message me that I have had enough. It started when he read my Granddaughter's wall. Our Granddaughter from Moose Jaw,came to visit us on fathers day.It was so great,my daughters 2 kids came,too. It was a bit difficult at first as her Dad had died Saturday morning.Her mother told her to keep with her plans to see us. Natalie is a beautiful girl,Ronda has done a great job with her.

Now that the headaches are gone it is easier to get my travel list put together as well as my shopping list. It is going to be a big shop this time, have run out of basics,kitty litter,cat food and canned stuff. Ian needs some 2x2's for something and he is going to raise our mattress by at leas 2 inches,make it easier for me to get out of bed,especially when I have my whole leg is crippled up with charlie horses, painful suckers. When my feet get them,I cant walk until they are gone.

We have had thunder storms for 5 out of 7 days. I had to move the Yucca over to where it can take advantage of the rain. The thing has grown so much over the winter so I might have to put it in a bigger pot. I bought 2 neglected Xmas cacti and repotted them. They are both putting on new leaves so might bloom this year.The only things I cant grow are Ivy of any kind and Norfolk Island Pines. Maybe I should just think of them as temporary plants. All my plants are in the livingroom,facing east and they get filtered light all year. Bathroom has a huge spider plant with babies hanging all over the place. It soon will take over the bathroom !!!

We are having octopus for supper. Ian has followed a recipe from a cookbook,and so far the ugly thing is tender. Just has to cut it up and grill till its crisp. I thought it would already cut up but after it was thawed, it came out of the package as one whole octopus. Cant wait for supper !!!
well,I need to get some lunch and check my lists for tomorrow. will be back sooner then I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment