It is just getting cool now at almost 10pm.we keep the windows closed until the outside is cooler then the inside. Think I will go and sit outside where it is cooler. The cops have been driving round and round the streets,wonder if someone else has had a quad stollen. that word doesnt look right somehow. We are having the grandkids that live near out for Fathers day. be real nice for Ian. Cathy and the kids will be out at 11,so I can get Caits to help.vacum the kitchen,will close the doors to the other rooms so only have to clean the bathroom.
I am not even cooking tomorrow,Ian is doing steaks and steaming new potatos. I am going to sit like a Buddah,being inscrutible and spouting words of wisdom. Actually I have to be gentle with our Saskatchewan granddaughter's mom,her Dad died this morning .Her mother told her to keep her plans with us as did her Dad. We cant say anything because she hasnt told Natalie yet as she is only4 and must find a gentle way to tell her.
Funny I never got along with Ronda when she was with our son,but since they broke up we have been closer and can keep in touch with Natalie anytime we wish. Now that Ian is her only grandfather,he wants her to know we love her,too. It is supposed to be hotter tomorrow,glad I put the big watermelon in the fridge. Hope it tastes good!!.well,its too hot to sit at the computer and I do need to sleep tonight. will be back tomorrow,I hope !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment