Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Got back from fishing a couple of hours ago.Was raining here but no rain in Athabasca and Calling Lake is another 52km further north. It was sunny,there was no great wind and it wasnt rough. We got our limit of 4 walleye,2 each. They have to be a certain size,no smaller and no larger. Harry took his gravol without any problem,no drooling. He had fun ,hunting the mayflies. Mighty hunter my foxy is. He growled at every guy he saw, they all thought it was a joke. Hey he is all terrier and it doesnt matter to him what the size of other dogs or people are.

Ian is giving one fillet away to friends but we will still have 7 left. I am so sleepy,all the fresh air I guess. Ian is going to help with the tranny he worked on last night,have to hook up hoses and what not. That will give me a chance to dig through the pile on the computer desk,about time,too. There are so many things here than need to be put away. Will do laundry,too.Have to wash my jeans to make sure the colour doesnt leach out. Either that or I am going to wear pyjama pants when go to the Yukon. well,this is a short one,cant keep awake so off to bed I go. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment