Sunday, June 13, 2010

well here I am again.The bad neighbours have been playing radio music loud,so of course I had to retaliate-German heavy metal,blues,reggae soon!! I am so bad!! I feel pretty good today Its sunny and warm and the wrens have been singing all day.

Our daughter and 2 grandkids are moving back with us. She just cant afford to keep the apartment and feed the kids and pay her bills. It is a bad place for her to live. Her ex-boyfriend smacked her, ,knocked over little Kritter plus gave my granddaughter bruises. all over his cell phone.Well the police are taking over.

I like things peaceful but there is always drama here. We may put off our trip until August,but no later then the middle of August. One advantage is we will get the freezer cleaned out,both of them!
I dont know what to have for supper,maybe some of the walleye,easy to do and tastes good. Could make veggie coucous with Ian friendly veggies.

I found the book for my cell phone,Ian can figure out for me how to get vibrate off and ringtone on. Cant hurt the thing but I hate dealing with electronics. Give him something to do tonight.
I had to go back to my titanium wedding band as the gold one is way too tight. I find it takes some getting used to,it is a lot heavier than gold. One hand has titanium and silver and the other hand has stainless steel with gypsy set diamonds and gold and white gold.. I am a jewelry freak I guess.

The good neighbours are sitting outside so I put on classical-Vivaldi's Four Seasons. It was the first classical I had Ian listen to and he liked it. Anything but late 50 early60 country. He listens to Hank Williams in the garage.Cant stand it along with rap. well, my brain is like a black hole,sucks everything in but never lets interesting stuff back out!

2 comments:

  1. mom was a domestic violence social worker the stories aren't very nice. glad she dumped him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casinos near me - JtmHub
    Searching for the nearest casinos near me in 2021? Search by Category in your search. Enter your preferred 창원 출장안마 city. Search for your favorite Best 동두천 출장마사지 casinos near me: Las 경기도 출장안마 Vegas, NV Casinos 남양주 출장안마 near me. 평택 출장안마

    ReplyDelete