Went to the lab today. the witch in there,even after I told her I have poor veins,used a big needle which hurt like hell and she wondered why she only got a few drops. I told her they usually use a butterfly,it takes longer but gets results. So we went to the other side and she went right through the vein,I told her it was full of scar tissue from constant bloodtests. Finally she got enough for 6 vials but it hurt and she got on my last nerve.
Dont know for sure when we are going fishing with rain forecast for all week. Poor Harry was car sick today,we didnt go very far but I opened my window and let him have fresh air and he perked up again. Was going to clean up around the computer desk but didnt,tried to finish a book but couldnt.It was just a lazy day all around. I just couldnt get motivated. Its not like I have to get stuff done right away or the earth would stop spinning. I figure getting all the books in the bookcases was enough done for a few days.
Going to get Ian to bring up a roast from the freezer and I will stuff it in the crockpot,easy, meal cooks itself. My granddaughter who is 17 loves stew and really is happy when it has dough balls [dumplings]. I should make another batch of xmas cake,have all the stuff to make it,even the rum but if no rum,can put in bourbon. I have altered the recipie over the years so it doesnt have any fruit except glace cherries and golden raisins,only almonds etc. I like making it and butter tarts.Well this is making me want some supper so I should find some like tomato soup and grilled cheese. Talk again tomorrow,who knows what that will bring!!
No comments:
Post a Comment