Thursday, June 3, 2010

Short one tonight,my back is feeling great. Doctor laughed at the circles,Bulls eye! We did a quick trip into Edmonton,Harry gets .3CC of gravol,it makes him a little groggy and he is so funny.He growled at every dog in PetSmart today,He wanted to take on an English bulldog. Got him his muzzle,he hates it but too bad,he will only wear it when kids are around. I wanted to buy him a cute blue ball cap that said I bite but Ian is against dressing up a dog. I couldnt buy him a toy either,we had 15 on the bed last night,there is some in the bathroom,kitchen and livingroom plus some in this room. Guess he has enough until xmas.

Ian got his cherry tomato planted in a big tub,he wants to move it around to 'follow' the sun. One of the tomato plants we bought yesterday is a purple one,the other is a bush tomato.We still have tons of tomatos in the bottom of the freezer from last year! thats why only the 3 plants this year.

Tomorrow I am going to put books in the book shelves. Back hurt so much just couldnt do it before now. I am going to try and get stuff done while I can do it without pain. I can deal with a lot but when you cant even do anything,thats too much.

The alliums are all out of their covering and they look like purple star-burst fireworks. The iris that Ian dug up from a ditch have flowers on each plant,and another plant he dug up from the ditch had red flowers last year but the plants themselves have doubled in number. One bag of potatos had a lot of sprouts so Ian planted them to see if they would grow,well,they are all up and doing fine. Next year I am going to but a Virginia Creeper and plant it at one side of the garden bench.It has a trellis over the top and if I am lucky,it will eventually crawl over it. We didnt get a hole dug for it this year but will shovel away the rainbow rock and cut the plastic and Ian can dig a hole for it. Hope I can avoid buying gnomes when they go on sale,probably not. I filled the yard with solar lights,some are just lights and others change colour. Our back yard is divided in 3 parts,my rocks from BC and Yellowknife,which has the pergola and gnomes,the middle third contains grass and the veggie garden,and the other third beyond the chain link fence has the garage,travel trailer and the truck and it is all gravel. the front yard is half rainbow rock as a base with very large rocks we have collected around here,the other half is grass.Put a new front porch on but never did get around to putting in the stairs. May not,dont get unwanted callers every week!! well this is longer than I thought but sometimes I get going and cant stop. I hope anyone whom reads this will not be bored by it.Nite All.

No comments:

Post a Comment