We are going camping for a couple of days,our trial run to make sure everything is in the trailer.
we were going to go this week but I dont like going on a long weekend. Usually the lakes we like to go to are filled,then we have to find somewhere else. Dont have that problem going mid week.
When we went to West Ed Mall,we walked from one end to the other on the first level,walked from one and to the other on the 2nd floor. Ususlly I am done after one floor! wasnt even sore the next day either which is a surprise to me!!
Ian bought 6 guppies and 2 red wag fish.Since the Beta dies we can have guppies. He would kill them by ripping off their tails. Was told that male Betas are like that with any fish with fancy tails. Maybe this time we can catch the guppies having babies and have them in our birthing pen. The fish eat the babies as fast as they can. Even the mother will eat her babies.
Tomorrow I have to get some fresh air,cant spend so much time sleeping,If I could sleep and listen to music,would be a happy camper,also read!!!! My back hasnt been too bad recently but the arms have been bad,used over the counter rub,helps for a while,as does everything.Could be worse. Well am heading for bed after I fill my pill box.Be back sooner I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment