wouldnt you know it we are in the midst of unstable air and we can hear thunder but no lightening,and the sun is shining. Ian went quadding but I had to stay home because they were going to the places that make me sea sick.Then I got stuck with Kristopher. He isnt potty trained and no daycare will take him Come hell or high water I am going to Whitehorse.Cathy is going to have to put in a more pro-active job with the potty. Caits starts grade 12 in September so she cant babysit then,we will be on holidays.
I can not believe the Lily beds this year.we have early,mid and late blooming lilies. I planted lilies this spring,Walmart specials and they produce huge plate size blooms!!
I prefer to plant perenials,more bang for the buck.Going to plant a Virginia Creeper next year and let it crawl all over the seat and over the trellis. wanted to plant some crocomosia,the red Lucifer but will have to wait till Ian realizes the only veggie we can grow is parsnips and spuds. Then maybe he will give me the veggie beds for flowers. Well I hope he does anyway.
well got the swollen legs fixed up now I have a marble size lump on the side of my leg. Doctor will think I am a walking accident!! well I have to get the chicken rolled in the mustardy,curry sauce before baking it.Caits invited a friend over for supper so will have to double everything.Didnt make dessert so will feed them oranges! Bye for now,will be back before long
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i bought the potty for Amanda @2 she used it right away. I used to leave the bathroom light on all night and she would get up and use it i think she liked the big girl underwear!
ReplyDelete