well,I finally found my blog,teenage gremlins had it off somewhere.It is still smokey outside,been coughing a lot,sure yesterday that I coughed up a lung.Our trip to Whitehorse was fantastic. Harry doesnt need gravol if he rides in his crate.When we would stop,Ian would get out and I would open the crate,Harry would wait until I finished putting him in the harness and wait until I was ready to go out. We hit a lot of smoke around Watson Lake,took a picture of the smoke lying on the road. Ian took a lot of great pixs,I took a blurry one of the ass end of a caribou. Needless to say,I told him I wasnt taking any more.
I personally helped the Yukons income! Besides the usual mugs and shot glasses,I bought sooo much. Of course the placer gold in a vial, Mammoth Ivory carved Raven head,and a whale tail,a pair of Silver carved earrings,again Ravens,and 2 other pair of earrings.
It was a great trip and really enjoyed it but next year its back up to Yellowknife.There are places there we havent seen. Got alarge rock and 2 smaller ones from the Yukon so will scrounge around every large gravel pit on the way to Yellowknife to find some larger rocks.They are pink and the highway is paved pink.
We are going to be by ourselves at the end of the month,daughter and grandson are moving to Hinton AB,and granddaughter will be doing her grade 12 with the kids she went with last year. Its not difficult to see her.
So I finally get to go to the Vascular surgeon on Tuesday. Have been waiting since last December. The smokey air has played hell with my breathing. Still think I coughed up a lung or two. I have my personal bottle of Buckleys with me all the time. Dont want to cough after a swig of that.
Had a chest xray and a sinus xray and if they show nothing I get a cat-scan. Never had one of those yet but they cant be any more boring that doppler ultrasounds.
We are going to have Harry's brother visit for a few days. The woman who was supposed to do it backed out at the last minute and really,what is one more Harry dog. The breeder is bring a male toy fox terrier up her to get his Canadian championship. She has run into a lot of red tape because she wont know which dog until she gets there and the customs want to know before hand which dog is being imported.
well it is almost 11:30 and I should get the meds taken and have a cup of herbal tea before bedtime,probably rooibos tea,love it.well will be back again now that I found my blog again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment