Well went to the vascular surgeon today.He is a real nice guy,did a lot of explaining why I wont get surgery any time soon. He had checked my doppler
ultrasound.They dont,as in my case,rush in to surgery because the doppler measures the speed the blood is travelling in the carotid. Fast is bad,slow is good if the results showed he would book an OR immediately.Mine is slow so I get a doppler every year but if I have signs of a mini stroke,I am to go immediately to the hospital and will be transferred to a big hospital in Edmonton via Stars helicopter.
Back.I barfed,dont know why but I started sweating very heavily and I just knew I had to get to the bathroom,it would be gross to puke on my computer, even though I want to get a mac.
I am going to go now,dont feel too good.will be back soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment