It has been a long time.I am not myself even now. I can picture a big vial of iron.Just what I want for the new year,the creeping brown stain of injected iron. All I really want to accomplish isnt even 1/4 done.It is early if I get up by 10.
I have to make plans to get 2 teeth pulled, joy and sunshine!! I have to get my eyes checked and a new prescription done. I want glass lenses,no-line bifocal.and gets dark in light.Had it up to the top of my head with plastic lensed,they scratch,collect dust and dont weigh less that glass lenses.
We managed to get our guarantor to sign our passport applications. The passport office is busy in January so thats when we will go in and get it all finished and paid for.Xmas cards are a couple of weeks overdue to be done maybe I should sit down and do them. well, I am going to go to bed and see if I get up earlier. Until next time........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment